Join us as we explore the city and snow, experience ancient Japanese rituals & hug a hedgehog.
Room with a view, Park Hyatt Tokyo
44th floor across the mega metropolis of Tokyo
Urban Rituelle's Japanese distributors, Sanwa Trading.
Our partnership spansover 10 years now.
Jack & Marie in Yokohama, Tokyo
Our Weekender Collection
Franc Franc Department Store, Shinjuku.
Follow them @francfranc_official
Essentials for exploring Tokyo
• subway ticket
• Scented Offerings Love Hand Cream
I always carry one of my favourite hand creams with me. The non-spill tubes are perfect for travelling & multi-task as a body moisturiser and hair taming serum!
Tourists in Tokyo
The Japanese Ritual of Bathing
Inside a traditional Japanese Onsen, a steamy bath house, with snow outside.
Beyond cleansing the body, the bath is viewed as a time and place to wash away the cares and worries of the day.
The ritual of bathing is a cherished tradition in Japan. It is akin to a meditative practice - a time to renew, revive, relax and cleanse the soul.
The very hot water in the natural Onsen’s contain healing minerals & come from a natural hot spring well under the ground.
A charming village at the bottom of a ski resort.
• You can buy almost anything you need from one of the 1000’s of vending machines: hot coffee, cold beer, t-shirts, noodles & ice cream.
• Catch a bullet train up to the mountains at speeds of 300km/hr.
• Experience Harajuku & it’s one of a kind Harajuku girls.
• You cannot get a bad meal in Toyko, they are not only delicious but so instagram worthy.
• Fit in cuddles with a hedgehog with coffee on the side at a Hedgehog café.
• Experience the rich culture of old temples & Shinto Shrines underneath the ultra-flashy shiny metropolis of modern Tokyo.