Hand picked by Mel M, Production Team
“The refreshing blend of this amazing candle instantly uplifts my mood, creating a warm glowing ambiance. It’s been my favourite candle years. I loved it so much a got a job making them!”
Purify your senses & feel the tension wash away with this long lasting, premium scented soy candle. The crisp, uplifting blend of mandarin, basil & lime will whisper throughout your space, nurturing you with its scented warmth & light. Handcrafted in Australia using pure, natural soy & coconut wax and two cotton wicks, this luxurious candle promises to transform your space into a tranquil retreat, where you feel connected & calm.
Burn time approx. 80 hours.
400 gm / 14.1 oz
Expertly crafted with all-natural mandarin, basil, and lime essential oils, this invigorating blend captures the essence of pure luxury & rejuvenation.
The energizing scent of bright & tart mandarin uplifts your mood and boosts your senses, while the herbaceous aroma of basil invigorates your spirit and awakens your senses. Lime adds a touch of zesty citrus, creating a bright and revitalising burst of freshness.
- Top Notes: mandarin & lime zest
- Middle Notes: aromatic basil leaf, thyme
- Base Notes: vetiver & patchouli
Fragrance Family: Fresh Citrus
I just wanted to tell you that this is the best burning and smelling candle I have ever bought. The candle burns well and has a beautiful look with the amber glass.
- Natural soy & coconut wax plus natural cotton wicks
- Proudly Australian Made
- Incredible fragrance throw, will scent a large room with the most beautiful aroma
Get the most “life” out of your candles by following these easy tips:
- Before each burn, trim wick to 5 mm. This promotes an even burn, steady flame and reduces sooting & mushrooming of the wick.
- When lighting for the first time, burn until wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of jar. (This may take up to 2-4 hours) This creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life.
- Keep wicks centred, standing upright and trimmed to prevent soot from forming on the glass.
- If soot does form on the inside of your jar, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Burn away from draughts. Draughts decrease overall burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer. This prevents smoking and hot wax from splattering. If you do blow it out, do so very gently. Then straighten wick & ensure wick is centre of jar.
- Extinguish your candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting. Best burning means flame is not flickering, is teardrop shaped and standing centred & upright.
- Always read and follow the safety instructions carefully.
Please note: Burn times will vary depending on the environmental conditions.
For more information on our candles please see our candle care guide