We now have an AMAZING opportunity for you to join our team as a
Marketing Coordinator | E-commerce, Digital, Social Media & Content Coordinator
Seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Marketing Coordinator
to join our family friendly team at our Head Office in Caringbah.
- Digital marketing & e-commerce
- Monitor, review & report on all marketing activity & results
- Content writing & communications
- Development & implementation of marketing strategies
- Co-ordinate social media & digital advertising
- Event co-ordination
- Other marketing initiatives
- Assist the Creative Director
Work alongside the creative team to coordinate all aspects of our B2B & B2C marketing campaigns. Let your passion for all things marketing shine as you lead our e-commerce & digital strategies, driving online sales, managing communications & social activity while ensuring marketing activity is performing across all channels of the business. Collaborate with our Creative Director & Graphic Designer to tell beautiful brand stories.
Urban Rituelle is an innovative, award winning, boutique brand of Australian made bath, body, skincare & home fragrance products. Established in 1999, Urban Rituelle has extensive distribution in over 1000 retail boutiques across Australia & select international markets plus e-commerce channels & corporate business relationships. Urban Rituelle is more than a brand, we create rituals that make people feel good.
We are seeking a passionate, highly organised & enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our successful, fast paced, friendly team located in Caringbah on a full time basis. You will be working as part of a collaborative team, alongside the Creative Director, Graphic Designer, internal sales team & external agencies. Your role will focus on all aspects of B2B & B2C marketing with a strong focus on digital marketing & social media strategy as well as expertly managing the digital customer experience.
You will have the opportunity to work across the entire creative process, so an ability to provide killer content for website, socials, blogs & EDM’s will be highly regarded!
You will be responsible for:
- E-commerce content management - managing the customer journey & back end of the Big Commerce platform, updating products, managing content & website improvements
- Ensuring the customer experience is always outstanding
- Collaborating with external web developers to monitor performance & grow our e-commerce business
- Collaborating with external digital marketing agencies to manage & deliver engaging digital campaigns, monitoring results & data
- Creating refreshing & inspiring copy writing for social, EDMs, website, blogs, advertising & PR
- Coordinating marketing content calendar & schedules for social media, EDMs & blogs in line with new product releases, campaigns & events
- Database management - maintain & oversee growth of e-commerce database
- Website app management - including TrustPilot, Powr, Storemapper, Searchanise
- Presenting relevant data for trends, analytics, KPIs related to e-commerce, social media & marketing campaigns
- Proactively monitoring, reviewing & reporting on all marketing activities including budgets & results
- Collaborating with the creative team on creation & production of all marketing assets
- Effectively liaise with internal team on wholesale, retail & e-commerce marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with creative team to run special events - including attending Trade Fairs & product launches
- Coordination of public relations & brand communications
- Providing PA/administrative support for the Creative Director
- Attending to customer queries via phone, email & social media platforms as needed
What you will need:
Urban Rituelle is looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator who has well rounded marketing knowledge with the following skills and attributes:
To be considered for the position, candidates would need to demonstrate:
- Recent experience & extensive knowledge of marketing practices, including offline & digital, e-commerce, social media & content management
- 3+ years working in a similar role
- Qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing or related field highly desirable
- Strong understanding of Big Commerce, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Adwords & website apps
- Creativity & the ability to collaborate with a small team to bring new ideas & fresh concepts to the role
- Intermediate experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional level of written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability & a love of attention to detail
- Exceptional planning, forward thinking & time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and priorities workload, with rapidly changing procedures
- Confident self-starter who has the ability to work autonomously to achieve set goals & thrives on collaboration as part of a close team
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate – with tonnes of enthusiasm & a real passion for the world of marketing, social media, e-commerce & is fanatical about all things digital
- Dedicated & dynamic - you are driven to achieve great things in your career
- Efficient & organised - with a "Get Things Done" attitude
- Team minded - loves working with a fun team of people for the best outcome
- Kind, funny, creative, analytical & enthusiastic!
What we can offer you:
In return for your dedication and enthusiasm, Urban Rituelle will offer you a great supportive working environment & a dynamic role. You will have access to training, development & mentorship that will allow you to utilise your skill set to positively contribute to company success. You will be working directly with the Creative Director.
Your success in the position will depend on exceptional communication skills (written & verbal), high-level coordination & organisational ability and a love of numbers & analysis. You will be a creative & collaborative team player who thrives working within a close-knit, fast paced team, alongside the Creative Director.
Sound like your dream role?
Click the APPLY button NOW & attach your current resume along with a cover letter that impresses & delights us (& might even give us goosebumps!!)
Click here to apply now! We can't wait to meet you