Customer Experience & Sales Administration Coordinator
Join our family! We’ve been waiting for you!
We have an AMAZING opportunity for you to join us as a full-time Customer Experience & Sales Administration Coordinator.
Collaborate with our friendly & passionate team and create extraordinary experiences for our customers. Let your passion for administration shine, as you manage the company sales & customer administration along with supporting the Business Development manager to build strong customer relationships.
Urban Rituelle is an innovative, award-winning, boutique brand of Australian made bath, body, skincare & home fragrance products. Established in 1999, Urban Rituelle has extensive distribution in over 1000 retail boutiques across Australia & select international markets plus e-commerce channels & corporate business relationships. Urban Rituelle is more than a brand, we create rituals that make people feel good.
- Beautiful products + amazing family environment
- Friendly, supportive & passionate team
- Generous staff discounts
As the first point of contact for our customers, we are seeking a passionate, highly organised & enthusiastic full-time Customer Experience & Sales Administration Coordinator to join our successful, fast paced, friendly team located in Caringbah. You will be working as part of a close-knit collaborative team and your role will focus on all aspects of the customer experience with a strong focus on sales administration & customer care. You will be supporting the Business Development Manager to build strong customer relationships.
You will be working both independently and collaboratively, so being a team player is essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing & coordinating entire customer service & sales administration process
- Managing & responding to customer queries, ensuring the customer experience is always outstanding
- Assisting & supporting Business Development Manager
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Data base management – Salesforce & MYOB updates
- Resolving customer problems
- Sales reporting for internal meetings
- Assisting with data collection to build on & grow existing customer database
- Assisting management team & directors with general administrative support
- Customer service in retail boutique
- Working as part of a team to meet company growth & sales revenue targets
What you will bring:
We are looking for a Customer Experience & Sales Administration Coordinator who has exceptional administration skills, as well as all round customer service experience with the following skills and attributes:
- Proactive can-do attitude with a desire to assist the team to succeed
- Exceptional customer service skills both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent administration skills with attention to detail
- An unwavering focus & passion for customer care
- Exceptional planning, forward thinking & time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritise workload, with rapidly changing priorities. Adaptable & flexible.
- Creativity, with the ability to collaborate with a small team and bring new ideas and fresh concepts to the role
- Confident self-starter who has the ability to work both autonomously to achieve set goals and thrives on collaboration as part of a close team
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite - intermediate to advanced level
- Experience working in a CRM program such as Salesforce or similar
- Excellent level of written and oral communication skills that enable you to work with customers on all levels
- 1 or 2 years experience in a similar role.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate – with tonnes of enthusiasm and a real passion for the world of homewares and natural Australian made products
- Fanatical about creating an extraordinary experience
- Dedicated, engaging & dynamic – you are driven to achieve great things in your career & personally
- Efficient & organized – with a “Get Things Done” attitude
- Team minded – loves working with a team of people for the best outcome
- Kind, funny, creative, analytical & enthusiastic!
What we can offer you:
In return for your dedication and enthusiasm, Urban Rituelle will offer you a great supportive working environment & a dynamic role, with training, development & mentorship that will allow you to utilise your skill set to positively contribute to company success. Did we mention the fabulous staff discount?
Your success in the position will depend on exceptional communication & administration skills (both written & oral), high-level coordination & organisational ability and a love of people & building meaningful relationships. You will be a collaborative team player who thrives working within a close-knit, fast paced team, alongside the Customer Experience & Business Development Manager.
Sound like your dream role?
Send an email to [email protected] & attach your current resume along with a cover letter that impresses & delights us (& might even give us goosebumps!!)
Apply Now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Please note that due to an anticipated high volume of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must be an Australian resident to apply for this role.