Customer Experience & Relationship Builder
Join our family! We’ve been waiting for you!
We now have an AMAZING opportunity for you to join us as a Full-time Customer Experience & Relationship Builder.
Collaborate with our friendly & passionate team and create extraordinary experiences for our customers. Let your passion for customer care shine, as you manage your own group of independent retailers and identify & initiate new business opportunities in exciting growth industries.
Urban Rituelle is an innovative, award winning, boutique brand of Australian made bath, body & home fragrance products. Established in 1999, Urban Rituelle has extensive distribution in over 1000 retail boutiques across Australia & select international markets plus e-commerce channels & corporate business relationships. Urban Rituelle is more than a brand, we create rituals that make people feel good.
We are seeking a passionate, highly organised & enthusiastic full-time Customer Experience & Relationship Builder to join our successful, fast paced, friendly team located in Caringbah. You will be working as part of a collaborative team and your role will focus on all aspects of customer experience with a strong focus on building relationships & increasing sales revenue as well as identifying new business opportunities in existing & new industries.
You will be working both independently and collaboratively, so being a team player is essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing customer relationships, ensuring the customer experience is always outstanding
- Working as part of a team to meet company growth & sales revenue targets
- Initiating new business opportunities with existing & new customers in existing & new industries
- Data base management – maintaining customer contact data base in Salesforce
- Data collection to build on & grow existing customer database
- Presenting new ideas to the team with the goal of building business growth opportunities
- Proactively monitoring, reviewing & reporting on customer activities
- Trade Fair customer service & relationship building
- Customer service in retail boutique under our offices
- Attend to customer queries via phone & email
- General administrative support
What you will bring:
We are looking for a Customer Experience & Relationship Builder who has all round customer service & sales experience with the following skills and attributes:
- A drive to develop and achieve results & targets
- An unwavering focus & passion for customer care
- Creativity, with the ability to collaborate with a small team and bring new ideas and fresh concepts to the role
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite - intermediate to advanced level
- Experience working in a CRM program such as Salesforce or similar
- Excellent level of written and oral communication skills
- A love of attention to detail
- Exceptional planning, forward thinking & time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritise workload, with rapidly changing priorities
- Confident self-starter who has the ability to work both autonomously to achieve set goals and thrives on collaboration as part of a close team
- 1 or 2 years experience in a similar role.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate – with tonnes of enthusiasm and a real passion for the world of homewares and natural Australian made products
- Fanatical about creating an extraordinary experience
- Dedicated, engaging & dynamic – you are driven to achieve great things in your career & personally
- Efficient & organized – with a “Get Things Done” attitude
- Team minded – loves working with a team of people for the best outcome
- Kind, funny, creative, analytical & enthusiastic!
What we can offer you:
In return for your dedication and enthusiasm, Urban Rituelle will offer you a great supportive working environment & a dynamic role, with training, development & mentorship that will allow you to utilise your skill set to positively contribute to company success.
Your success in the position will depend on exceptional communication skills (both written & oral), high-level coordination & organisational ability and a love of people & building meaningful relationships. You will be a collaborative team player who thrives working within a close-knit, fast paced team, alongside the Customer Experience & Business Development Manager.
Sound like your dream role?
Click the APPLY button NOW & attach your current resume along with a cover letter that impresses & delights us (& might even give us goosebumps!!)
Apply Now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Please note that due to an anticipated high volume of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must be an Australian resident to apply for this role.