Join our family!
National Sales & Business Development Manager
We are seeking a passionate, highly organised & enthusiastic National Sales & Business Development Manager to join our successful, fast paced, friendly team located in Caringbah on a full time basis. You will be working as part of a collaborative team, alongside the Directors, Sales & Customer Service team & external Sales Agencies.
Urban Rituelle is an innovative, award winning, boutique brand of Australian made bath, body & home fragrance products. Established in 1999, Urban Rituelle has extensive distribution in over 1000 retail boutiques across Australia. Urban Rituelle is more than a brand, we create rituals that make people feel good.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing effective national sales strategies in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Lead national sales teams to achieve sales targets for domestic & corporate B2B business while supporting our revered customer experience
- Building successful business relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Develop, monitor and analyse performance metrics and take action on improvements
- Develop & coordinate training and educational programs for benefit of sales team and customers
- Manage new business opportunities & growth targets
- Manage corporate sales & growth targets
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate – with tonnes of enthusiasm & a real passion for the world of bath, body and home fragrance
- Dedicated & dynamic – you are driven to achieve great things in your career & personally
- Efficient & organized – with a “Get Things Done” attitude
- Team minded – loves working with a team of people for the best outcome
- Kind, funny, creative, analytical & enthusiastic!
What we can offer you:
In return for your dedication and enthusiasm, Urban Rituelle will offer you a great supportive working environment & a dynamic role, that will allow you to utilise your skill set to positively contribute to company success.
Sound like your dream role?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org