Warehouse & Production Assistant
Join our family! We’ve been waiting for you!
Seeking an enthusiastic, motivated & self-sufficient Warehouse & Production Assistant to join our family friendly team in fast paced, clean warehouse in Caringbah
- Work in a warehouse filled with beautiful scented products
- Friendly, fun-loving, supportive & passionate team
- Generous staff discounts
Urban Rituelle is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated & self-sufficient Warehouse & Production Assistant to join our fast paced, modern & clean warehouse in Caringbah. Work alongside the fun-loving warehouse & production teams with receiving/dispatching, picking/ packing orders as well as assembly & production of home fragrance & body care products in our spotlessly clean & beautifully fragranced manufacturing facility.
The successful applicant will need to have excellent reading & listening skills as well as a “hands on” approach. Candidates must have a strong positive outlook and willingness to learn and must be able to undertake heavy lifting as required.
Urban Rituelle is an innovative, award-winning, boutique manufacturer of Australian made bath, body, skincare & home fragrance products. Established in 1999, Urban Rituelle has extensive distribution in over 1000 retail boutiques across Australia & select international markets plus growing E-Commerce channels. Urban Rituelle is more than a brand, we create rituals that make people feel good.
As Warehouse & Production Assistant, you will be part of a team that adds value to company performance. The position involves picking/packing orders for wholesale & e-commerce with a large number of SKU’s, as well as production of home fragrance & body care products. This role involves working within a well-established team of committed people who strive to achieve.
In return for your hard work we can offer you a great working environment, attractive salary, excellent team culture and staff discounts
You will be responsible for:
- Assistance with dispatch & receiving orders
- Pick / Pack orders & restocking shelves
- Manufacturing home fragrance, body care & skin care products
- Assembly of gift boxes & gift hampers
- General warehouse duties & housekeeping
What you will bring…
Urban Rituelle is looking to recruit a Warehouse & Production Assistant who wants to work as part of a collaborative team, as well as working autonomously.
To be considered for the position, candidates would need to demonstrate;
- First-hand experience of warehousing with the ability to meet company targets
- Confident self-starter who has the ability to work both autonomously and thrives on collaboration as part of a close team
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as in a small highly effective team
- The ability to work pro-actively, be goal driven & self-motivated
- The ability to meet the physical requirements including regular bulky lifting of up to 20kg
- Highly accurate skills for picking and packing both small & large items
- Excellent attention to detail & quality focused
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate – with tonnes of enthusiasm & a real passion for the world of marketing, social media, e-commerce & is fanatical about all things digital
- Dedicated & dynamic – you are driven to achieve great things in your career & personally
- Efficient & organised – with a “Get Things Done” attitude
- Team minded – loves working with a fun team of people for the best outcome
- Kind, funny, creative, analytical & enthusiastic!
This position has opportunities for growth & mentoring for the right candidate. A valid forklift license or minimum 1-2 years of similar experience in a warehouse preferred, however not essential. Must have a strong positive outlook and willingness to learn. Computer skills preferred.
What we can offer you:
In return for your dedication and enthusiasm, Urban Rituelle will offer you a great supportive working environment & a dynamic role, with training, development & mentorship that will allow you to utilise your skill set to positively contribute to company success.
Your success in the position will depend on your ability to work pro-actively, be goal driven & self-motivated.
Current position is casual with opportunity to become permanent.
Warehouse Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Sound like your dream role?
If you are reliable & love working in a fun & rewarding team environment, email us & attach your cover letter outlining your suitability to this role & current resume.
Apply now ! Right now! Do it! We can’t wait to chat.
Please note that due to an anticipated high volume of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must be an Australian resident to apply for this role.
Applications close June 13, 2022
Still have a question? Confidentially email email@example.com