A refreshing blend of zesty Lemongrass & uplifting Neroli, together with invigorating Lime, Lemon & Star Anise essential oils
Carefully handcrafted in Australia using pure, natural Soy & Coconut wax, infused with 100% natural essential oils. This luxurious candle will naturally scent your space with a refreshing blend of zesty Lemongrass & uplifting Neroli, together with invigorating Lime, Lemon & Star Anise essential
oils to stimulate the senses & enhance your sense of wellbeing. Featuring two natural cotton wicks, this premium scented candle will transform your space into a restorative retreat & nurture you with its scented warmth & light.
100% plastic free candle
100% post-consumer recycled paper
400 gm / 14.1 oz
Get the most “life” out of your candles by following these easy tips:
- Before each burn, trim wick to 5 mm. This promotes an even burn, steady flame and reduces sooting & mushrooming of the wick.
- When lighting for the first time, burn until wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of jar. (This may take up to 2-4 hours) This creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life.
- Keep wicks centred, standing upright and trimmed to prevent soot from forming on the glass.
- If soot does form on the inside of your jar, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Burn away from draughts. Draughts decrease overall burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer. This prevents smoking and hot wax from splattering. If you do blow it out, do so very gently. Then straighten wick & ensure wick is centre of jar.
- Extinguish your candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting. Best burning means flame is not flickering, is teardrop shaped and standing centred & upright.
- Always read and follow the safety instructions carefully.
Please note: Burn times will vary depending on the environmental conditions.
For more information on our candles please see our candle care guide