1. Soft & Hydrating Hand Treatment
For hard-working hands that hustle, a quick hand treatment is perfect to lift your spirits and indulge your skin.
- Cleanse hands with a natural cleansing Hand Wash. Many of us just wash and go, but a massaging cleanse with your favourite wash can be a soothing, sensory experience. Using small circular motions, start massaging the wash into wet hands underneath luke-warm water. Massage the palms and back of the hands using small, circular motions and glide up your fingertips to release of any stress your holding on to in your day. Don’t forget to rinse.
- Apply a skin nourishing Hand Cream post-wash. Apply a pea-size amount into the palms of your hands and use the same massage technique as before. Continue massing until you feel rested, relaxed and restored.
2. Relaxing Body Massage
- There’s always time for a quick body massage!
- Shut the doors, light a scented soy candle , and put on some soothing tunes.
- Apply a Body Lotion from top to toe using gentle, circular motions.
- Massage into the skin and indulge in a lavish sensory indulgence
3. Away with Lumps & Bumps
Have you ever experienced those smaller red bumps on your skin post-shave? Informally known as “strawberry skin” as the post-shave results resembles the skin of a strawberry, many of us can say at one point in time we’ve experienced dreaded strawberry skin. This is easily preventable with a few topical remedies: