Carefully crafted using pure, natural soy & coconut wax, this premium scented candle will have your home smelling "fresh from the garden" gorgeous! Featuring two lead-free cotton wicks & naturally infused with a divine blend of mood lifting scents, this is a heavenly scented pick-me-up to get you through your day.
Burn time approx. 80 hrs.
400 gm / 14.1 oz
Infused with a rejuvenating blend of essential oils, featuring the bright and zesty notes of lemongrass, lemon myrtle, and grapefruit, enhanced by the cool and crisp aroma of eucalyptus.
The uplifting scent of lemongrass uplifts and energizes, while lemon myrtle adds a touch of sweetness and grapefruit adds a burst of tangy citrus. Eucalyptus lends a calming and soothing undertone, creating a harmonious balance that evokes a sense of freshness and vitality.
- Top Notes: lemongrass & grapefruit
- Middle Notes: lemon myrtle
- Base Notes: eucalytpus
Fragrance Family: Fresh Citrus
Love this candle and particularly love the green glass vessel. I lit the candle immediately and it is so true to the fragrance description.
- Natural soy & coconut wax plus natural cotton wicks
- Proudly Australian made
- Infused with a divine blend of “fresh from the garden” essential oils
Get the most “life” out of your candles by following these easy tips:
- Before each burn, trim wick to 5 mm. This promotes an even burn, steady flame and reduces sooting & mushrooming of the wick.
- When lighting for the first time, burn until wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of jar. (This may take up to 2-4 hours) This creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s life.
- Keep wicks centred, standing upright and trimmed to prevent soot from forming on the glass.
- If soot does form on the inside of your jar, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Burn away from draughts. Draughts decrease overall burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer. This prevents smoking and hot wax from splattering. If you do blow it out, do so very gently. Then straighten wick & ensure wick is centre of jar.
- Extinguish your candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting. Best burning means flame is not flickering, is teardrop shaped and standing centred & upright.
- Always read and follow the safety instructions carefully.
Please note: Burn times will vary depending on the environmental conditions.
For more information on our candles please see our candle care guide